Experiencers and contactees report many types of aliens in their close encounters. They vary greatly in terms of height, skin colour, eyes and other facial features (or the absence of them), appendages, smells,a nd sounds. Some common types of beings that have been reported include:
- Grey aliens: These are perhaps the most well-known type of alien, and are typically depicted as having grey skin, large black eyes, and a slender build. They are often described as being around four to five feet tall.
- Reptilian aliens: These beings are described as having reptilian or dragon-like features, such as scaly skin, claws, and a tail. They are sometimes depicted as being malevolent or hostile.
- Humanoid aliens: These beings are typically described as resembling humans in appearance, but with subtle differences such as differently shaped eyes or ears.
- Insectoid aliens: These beings are described as having insect-like features, such as multiple limbs, exoskeletons, and compound eyes.
- Mantis aliens: These beings are described as resembling praying mantises, with large, triangular heads and long, slender bodies. They are sometimes depicted as being wise or spiritually advanced.
- Nordic aliens: These beings are described as being tall, blond-haired, and blue-eyed, and are sometimes depicted as being benevolent or enlightened.
- Tall Whites: Said to be a highly technologically advanced species of extraterrestrial beings who are around seven to eight feet tall and have white skin, large black eyes, and long, slender fingers.
Charles Hall is an American author who has written a number of books about his alleged experiences with a group of extraterrestrial beings known as the Tall Whites. Hall claims that he had several close encounters with the Tall Whites while he was stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada in the 1960s, and that he learned about their advanced technologies and ways of life during these encounters.
These are just a few examples, and there have been many other reported alien species with a wide range of physical characteristics.
What is an experiencer?
An experiencer is a person who claims to have had a close encounter with an extraterrestrial or interdimensional species. This term is often used in the context of UFO research and refers to someone who has had a direct, personal experience with an otherworldly being or phenomenon. An experiencer may have seen a UFO, had a telepathic communication with an extraterrestrial, or even been abducted by aliens.
Some experiencers report having physical or physiological effects as a result of their encounter, such as burns, cuts, or changes in their physical or mental state. Many experiencers describe their encounters as life-changing events that have had a profound impact on their worldview and beliefs.
How common are alien encounters?
It is difficult to determine the prevalence of alien encounters, as many people may be reluctant to report their experiences for fear of being ridiculed or dismissed. However, a small percentage of the population claims to have had some type of close encounter with an extraterrestrial or otherworldly being.
Are all alien experiencers credible?
It is important to approach claims of alien encounters with a skepticism and to carefully consider the evidence. Some experiencers may have genuine, authentic experiences, while others may be misinterpreting or exaggerating their experiences. They may also be attention seekers and others seeking publicity or monetary gain.
Can experiencers be helped or treated?
While there is no established treatment or therapy specifically for alien experiencers, people like Mary Rodwell of ACERN have provided support and understanding to experiencers.. Some people may find it helpful to speak with a mental health professional or a support group to process their experiences and cope with any psychological effects.
Is it possible to prevent an alien encounter?
There is no known way to prevent an alien encounter, as these events are largely beyond our control. However, some people may choose to take steps to protect themselves, such as by using protective measures like grounding or shielding techniques.
Do all experiencers believe in the reality of their encounters?
Not all experiencers may believe in the reality of their encounters. Some people may view their experiences as hallucinations, dreams, or other psychological phenomena, while others may believe that their encounters were real and had a physical basis.
What is an alien implant?
An alien implant is a small object that is believed to have been intentionally placed inside the body of a human or animal by extraterrestrial beings. Some people claim to have discovered alien implants while undergoing medical procedures or to have had them removed surgically. These implants are often described as being small and metallic, and are sometimes accompanied by scars or other physical evidence. Naturally, most mainstream scientists and medical professionals are skeptical of these claims.
Some people believe that alien implants may be used for a variety of purposes, such as tracking or monitoring humans, manipulating their thoughts or behaviors, or gathering information about our biology or environment. However, since the technology used to build implants is beyond our curren understanding, it is not clear what purpose alien implants might serve.