Are there any alien structures in Antarctica? If so, who knows about them, when were they built, and who has access to them now?
Amidst the icy expanse of Antarctica, a new kind of cold war has been brewing – one of interstellar proportions. For years, a swirl of rumors and whispers has suggested the existence of alien structures buried deep beneath the South Pole’s glacial landscapes. Fueled by unverified testimonies, these stories capture the imagination, hinting at a world where science fiction might meld with reality.
These alleged extraterrestrial enclaves are described as vast, complex, and technologically advanced, far beyond the grasp of human engineering. Witnesses’ accounts, albeit lacking concrete evidence, speak of secret underground facilities, mysterious artifacts, and the astonishing presence of alien beings. Some go further, asserting a covert collaboration between earthly governments and these otherworldly visitors.
The rumors also embrace elements of ancient mysteries, suggesting that Antarctica might have been home to advanced human civilizations that coexisted with extraterrestrials. This narrative intertwines archaeological curiosity with the intrigue of the cosmos, further complicating the Antarctic enigma.
What Witnesses Tell Us
Several individuals have come forward to share their testimonies of visiting these supposed extraterrestrial sites. Their accounts, although anecdotal and unconfirmed, present a fascinating narrative.
- Mysterious Underground Facilities: Some witnesses describe encountering hidden underground facilities beneath the ice. These facilities reportedly contain advanced technology, alien artifacts, and even preserved extraterrestrial beings.
- Advanced Technology: Many claim to have seen or interacted with highly advanced technology, including energy sources, transportation systems, and communication devices beyond the capabilities of human engineering.
- Alien Beings: Some testimonies recount face-to-face encounters with extraterrestrial beings, describing them as humanoid, bioluminescent, or even shapeshifting. These beings are said to possess telepathic abilities and superior intelligence.
- Collaboration with Governments: A recurring theme in these accounts is the assertion that certain world governments are collaborating with the extraterrestrial visitors, either by sharing knowledge or covering up their existence to maintain global stability.
- Ancient Civilizations: Several witnesses have reported seeing evidence of ancient human civilizations that once lived in Antarctica, suggesting that the continent was once a thriving hub of advanced technology and knowledge sharing between humans and extraterrestrials.
- Environmental Concerns: Some individuals express concern about the impact of human activity on the fragile Antarctic ecosystem, and the potential consequences of disturbing these alleged alien sites.
Antarctica: Alien Secrets Beneath The Ice
There is a huge secret hidden deep beneath Antarctic ice. Eyewitness Navy Seal Spartan 1 walked there through green, glowing halls carved with mysterious hieroglyphs. Marine Spartan 2 says these same glyphs are on the Moon and Mars. Both whistleblowers tell reporter Linda Moulton Howe that E. T. humanoids have terraformed Earth and our solar system for millions of years.
Where to look for information
Obviously, there has been no mainstream scientific or archaeological recognition of large, alien-built structures under the ice in Antarctica that contain hieroglyphics. Mainstream academia and science do not support such claims, but if you’re interested in researching this subject yourself, here are some sources to consider:
- “Fingerprints of the Gods” by Graham Hancock: While not specifically about Antarctica, Hancock’s book delves into alternative history theories, including the possibility of ancient, advanced civilizations.
- “Antarctica’s Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs: Secret Space Programs Series, Book 3” – by Michael Sala
- “Antarctica: A Biography” by David Day: This comprehensive history of Antarctica might provide a solid background to the various expeditions to the continent.
- “Antarctica: Alien Secrets Beneath The Ice” – A documentary film made by Linda Moulton Howe in which she interviews two men claiming to be former US Navy seals with first hand accounts of visits to a base.
Websites and Forums:
- AboveTopSecret, Reddit (r/UFOs, r/aliens, r/conspiracy): These online communities often discuss theories about alien structures in Antarctica, though the information is usually speculative and not scientifically verified.
- Works of researchers like Linda Moulton Howe, who has written and spoken about various aspects of the UFO phenomenon, including alleged alien structures in Antarctica.
Reviewing declassified documents can provide valuable insights. While none of the declassified documents directly confirm the existence of alien structures in Antarctica, they do provide context for the broader field of UFO and UAP research.
Here’s how you could conduct this part of your research:
1. The Black Vault: This website, run by John Greenewald Jr., is a comprehensive archive of declassified government documents, including a large collection related to UFOs. You can search the site for keywords such as “Antarctica,” “UFO,” and “structures” to find relevant documents.
2. CIA Reading Room:The Central Intelligence Agency has declassified a number of documents over the years, many of which are accessible through their online Reading Room. You can search for documents related to UFOs and Antarctica here as well.
3. FBI Vault: The Federal Bureau of Investigation also has an online archive of declassified documents, called the Vault. The UFO section may contain relevant information.
4. National Archives: The National Archives of various countries often hold declassified documents. For example, the UK’s National Archives has a section dedicated to declassified documents about UFOs.
5. Other Governments’ Declassified Files: Many other countries, such as Canada and Australia, have declassified their UFO files and made them publicly available.
Byrd’s Antarctic Expeditions
Richard Evelyn Byrd Jr. (October 25, 1888 – March 11, 1957) was an American naval officer and explorer. He was a pioneering aviator, polar explorer, and organizer of polar logistics. He received the Medal of Honor, the highest honor for valor given by the United States, and was a recipient of the Navy Cross. He completed one of the first flights over the North Pole, though there remains some controversy over whether he actually reached the pole.
Byrd’s Antarctic expeditions are among his most notable achievements:
- First Antarctic Expedition (1928-1930): Known as the Byrd Antarctic Expedition I, this was the first expedition to the Antarctic led by Byrd. During this expedition, Byrd established a base named Little America, completed various geological and meteorological studies, and became the first person to fly over the South Pole on November 28, 1929.
- Second Antarctic Expedition (1933-1935): Also known as Byrd Antarctic Expedition II, Byrd led a crew of 50 to further explore Antarctica. The team carried out extensive mapping exercises and collected valuable scientific data. During the harsh winter months, Byrd nearly lost his life when he tried to weather the winter alone in a remote weather station.
- United States Antarctic Service Expedition (1939-1941): Sponsored by the U.S. government and led by Byrd, the aim of this expedition was to establish two bases, East Base in the vicinity of Charcot Island and West Base in the region of King Edward VII Land. Despite the onset of World War II, the expedition was considered successful in terms of geographical and scientific discoveries.
- Operation Highjump (1946-1947): Officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946–1947, this was a United States Navy operation organized by Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal and led by Admiral Richard E. Byrd. It was the largest Antarctic expedition to date and the first to make use of modern technological advancements like the airplane and the helicopter. The operation aimed at establishing the Antarctic research base Little America IV, conducting extensive aerial photographic mapping, and strengthening the United States’ claims to the Antarctic region.
- Operation Deep Freeze (1955-1956): Byrd was appointed as officer in charge of U.S. programs during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957-58. Operation Deep Freeze I prepared a permanent research station and paved the way for more continuous U.S. presence in the Antarctic.
Byrd passed away in his sleep on March 11, 1957, at the age of 68. His legacy as a polar explorer and pioneer in aviation continues to be celebrated today.
Operation Highjump and Secret Nazi Bases
Operation Highjump, officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946–1947, was a United States Navy operation. It commenced on 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947.
The rumors about Admiral Richard E. Byrd’s Operation Highjump are steeped in intrigue. Officially, the mission was described as a scientific exploration to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV. However, the sheer size and military nature of the expedition (involving 13 ships and over 4,000 personnel) led some to speculate about ulterior motives.
The rumors of an attack on the fleet primarily stem from a Soviet document, allegedly translated in 2006. According to these claims, the document suggests that Byrd’s fleet came under attack by “flying saucers” that emerged from the water and moved at incredible speeds. The rumors further speculate that these flying objects inflicted significant damage on the fleet, causing them to retreat.
This narrative is often tied to theories about Nazi bases in Antarctica and supposed extraterrestrial technology, with some even suggesting that the Nazis had made contact with alien civilizations. This speculation is based on the fact that the operation took place not long after World War II and the known interest of the Nazis in occult pursuits.
Ships, Aircraft, and Personnel in Operation Highjump
This expedition involved extensive personnel and equipment, making it one of the largest Antarctic expeditions to date.
Below is a list of some of the key resources and personnel involved:
- USS Mount Olympus (AGC-8) – Command ship
- USS Burton Island (AGB-1) and USS Edisto (AGB-2) – Icebreakers
- USS Pine Island (AV-12), USS Currituck (AV-7), and USS Philippine Sea (CV-47) – Seaplane tenders and an aircraft carrier
- USS Brownson (DD-868), USS Henderson (DD-785), and USS Cacapon (AO-52) – Destroyer and oiler
- USS Yancey (AKA-93) and USS Merrick (AKA-97) – Attack cargo ships
- Two submarine chasers
- Two tankers
- Two supply ships
- Four destroyers
- Douglas R4D Skytrain (Dakota) transport aircraft
- Curtiss SOC Seagull scout-observation planes
- Grumman J2F Duck amphibious planes
- Sikorsky HO3S-1 helicopters
- Martin PBM Mariner flying boats
- Over 4,000 personnel, including navy and marine crew members, an aviation team for aerial mapping, and scientific personnel for research work.
Officially, the objective of Operation Highjump was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV, train personnel and test equipment in frigid conditions, consolidate and extend the United States’ sovereignty over the largest practical area of the Antarctic continent, and determine the feasibility of establishing and maintaining bases in the Antarctic.
Nazi Interest in the Occult
The Nazi party’s interest in the occult is a well-documented historical fact. Heinrich Himmler, one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany, was particularly interested in the occult. He established the Ahnenerbe, an institute that conducted extensive research into anthropological and cultural history of the Aryan race, and also carried out expeditions and excavations to find proof of the superiority of the Aryan race.
The Thule Society, another prominent group, was a German occultist and Völkisch group founded after World War I, some of whose members later became prominent figures in the Nazi party. This society promoted the mythological, religious, and racial concepts that later became part of the ideological framework of Nazi Germany.
Maria Orsic and the Vril Society
Maria Orsic, often depicted as a striking woman with long hair, is a captivating figure in the annals of occult lore, closely associated with the Vril Society and the Thule Society. Supposedly born in Vienna, Austria, she moved to Munich, Germany, where she reportedly became deeply involved in the nationalist and volkisch movements that were common during the tumultuous interwar period.
At least, that’s the story. This researcher gives an explanation as to why Osric never existed.
Orsic’s reputation centers around her purported abilities as a medium. She claimed to receive telepathic communications from extraterrestrial beings from distant star systems, specifically from Aldebaran, a giant star located in the Taurus constellation. These messages, she claimed, contained detailed scientific information and technical schematics for the construction of advanced propulsion systems.
In the early 20th century, Orsic allegedly formed the Vril Society, a clandestine group of female psychic mediums, which focused on the study and exploration of the force known as ‘Vril’. This concept, popularized in the science fiction novel “The Coming Race” by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, referred to an omnipresent energy source that could be harnessed for various purposes, including advanced technology.
Orsic and the Vril Society are often linked with the Thule Society, another esoteric group in Germany that held significant influence among high-ranking members of the Nazi party. The Thule Society was heavily involved in occult and mystical practices and was interested in the potential of Vril energy. Maria Orsic’s involvement with these groups and her supposed communications with extraterrestrials are often cited as contributing factors in the technological advancements of the Nazi regime.