In February 2023, reports came in of UFOs shot down over Alaska and Canada. Here is a timeline of the events as they were reported at the time.
It should be noted that what follows has been collected and compiled from various sources. At the time of writing there hasn’t been sufficient time to check all the sources and verify all the facts. This post may be updated as new information comes to light.
These developments occurred at a time when reports of flying metal spheres had been spotted in several places around the world. A photo showing a metal sphere over Mosul in Iraq had been released a few weeks before the February events occured.
- August 2022: Jeremy Corbell, speaking on the Joe Rogan podcast spoke of the ‘kinetic engagement‘ of UAP by US military pilots. In other words, they sometimes try to shoot down UAP because they are deemed a potential threat.
- Wednesday, February 1 2023: A Chinese surveillance or weather balloon is spotted over the Montana.
- Saturday February 4: Having drifted across several states, the Chinese balloon is shot down and the debris lands off the coast of South Carolina.
- Thursday, February 8: A UFO is seen off the coast of northern Alaska
- Friday, February 10: A UFO is shot down in the vicinity of Deadhorse, Alaska
- Saturday, February 11: Another UFO is shot down, this time over Mayo, Yokon, in Canada
- Sunday, February 12: A third UFO is detected and shot down over Lake Huron in the Great Lakes area of Canada and the US. According to reports, President Biden gave the order for it to be shot down, having been briefed. F-16s from the Air National Guard brought the object down using AIM9 Air-to-Air missiles. It was said that the object was octagon-shaped.
- Monday, February 13: White House Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Pentagon Press Secretary, John F. Kirby.
The president also instructed the intelligence community to take a broad look at the phenomenon of unidentified aerial objects. Indeed, President Biden conducted the first ever Daily Intelligence Briefing Session devoted to this phenomenon, back in June of 2021. He was briefed that this was not just an issue for the United States, but one for the rest of the world. And as I said, our friends and our partners are dealing with this as well.
We worked on a bipartisan basis to stand up an office at the Pentagon to study this, in partnership with the intelligence community, academic institutions and the private sector. These unidentified aerial phenomena have been reported for many years, without explanation or deep examination by the government. President Biden has changed all that. We are finally trying to understand them better.John Kirby, White House Press Briefing, February 13 2023
It’s a bit rich to say that “President Biden has changed all that“. What about the work of Senator Gillibrand, Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon et al? Many more have worked harder and longer!
White House Press Briefing February 13 2023
“No Indication of alien and extraterrestrial activity”
According to the BBC, the February 12 object was at 20,000ft (6,100m). Their report goes to to quote US Northern Command Commander General Glen VanHerck. When asked if they could be extraterrestrials, this response was, “I will let the intel community and the counterintelligence community figure that out,” adding, “I haven’t ruled out anything at this point.”
I’m not going to categorise them as balloons. We’re calling them objects for a reason.
What we are seeing is very, very small objects that produce a very, very low radar cross-section.US Northern Command Commander General Glen VanHerck
Object Shot Down Over Lake Huron – Fox
Pilots Give Conflicting Accounts – CNN
Pilot at 40,000 ft talking to ATC
“…have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us. I hate to say this but, it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us.CBS News Online
Jeremy Corbell clip, August 2022
President Ronald Reagan’s 1987 Speech
President Reagan made a statement about the potential for extraterrestrial life to unite humanity during a speech on September 21, 1987, at the United Nations General Assembly in New York. In the speech, Reagan was discussing the possibilities of cooperation between nations in the face of common threats, and he used the hypothetical scenario of an extraterrestrial threat as an example of how humanity could come together in the face of a common challenge.
“I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”President Ronald Reagan, September 21, 1987
Fake Alien Invasion Warning 2001
After terrorism, a pandemic, numerous wars, and energy crisis, and other economic problems, some people are wondering what will be used next to maintain a high level of anxiety and fear. Could a fake alien invasion be next? Is the weopanization of space based on a lie?
Dr Carol Rosin
Dr. Carol Rosin is an American educator, peace activist, and space policy consultant. She is known for her work in promoting peace and disarmament, particularly in the field of space weapons.
Rosin started her career as a teacher and later became the first female corporate manager of Fairchild Industries, a leading aerospace and defense company. In this role, she worked on several important projects related to space exploration and defense.
Rosin served as a spokesperson for the rocket scientist Wernher von Braun during the last years of his life. Von Braun, who was one of the key figures behind the development of the first successful intercontinental ballistic missile for Nazi Germany and later for the United States, shared with Rosin his concerns about the potential dangers of space-based weapons.
After von Braun’s death, Rosin continued his work, advocating for the peaceful use of space and speaking out against the weaponization of space. She has been a vocal opponent of space-based weapons, and has argued that they would have devastating consequences for the security of the planet and the survival of humanity.
Throughout her career, Rosin has been a sought-after speaker, giving lectures and presentations on peace, space, and disarmament. She has also written several articles and essays on these topics, and has been recognized for her contributions to the field.
Dr. Carol Rosin is a pioneering figure in the fields of space exploration, defense, and peace activism. Her work has been instrumental in raising awareness about the dangers of space-based weapons, and her advocacy for peace and disarmament continues to inspire people around the world.
Aftermath & Analysis
After all the excitement and trending UFO related hashtags had died down a little it wasn’t long before some more level-headed analysis emerged and all kinds of questions were raised.
- Is this another psyop designed by the MIC to control the UFO narrative?
- Why would advanced technology, whatever its source, allow itself to be shot down so easily?
- Why did the US military claim it was so difficult to find any wreckage?