Who’s Who In Ufology
There are many hundreds of people who could be listed here. If you feel there should be someone listed then please contact us with the relevant information. This should include:
- Name and website URL of the proposed listee
- A short bio of the person (200-400 words)
- A short summary of their work and achievements in ufology or associated subjects (500-1000 words)
- Joanna Summerscales runs the ET Newsroom. Are you an alien abduction experiencer? Contact Joanna for a sympathetic and open minded response. Joanna also presents Eklectia, a unique double compilation album featuring artists who have experienced ET/UFO encounters, or paranormal and spiritual events.
- Mary Rodwell is the Founder and Principal of ACERN (Australian Close Encounter Research Network). The primary role of this organisation is to offer professional counselling, support, hypnotherapy and information to individuals and their families with ‘anomalous’ paranormal experiences, particularly specializing in Abduction-contact experiences.
- Kathleen Marden is a one of the world’s foremost authorities on UFO contact, the author of several books, a featured on-camera commentator, and an international lecturer. She is the co-author of “Fact, Fiction, and Flying Saucers” and several other books along with the late, great Stanton T. Friedman.
- Paul Sinclair is a writer and researcher from the small fishing town of Bridlington in the United Kingdom. Through no choice of his own, he has been involved in unexplained phenomena from as long as he can remember
- Duncan Roads has been the editor of NEXUS Magazine since 1990 Nexus Magazine is a genuine alternative news magazine, a bi-monthly publication that features in-depth articles covering health breakthroughs, future science and technology, suppressed news, free energy, religious revisionism, conspiracy, the environment, history and ancient mysteries, the mind, UFOs, paranormal and the unexplained.